IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs Application Portal – How to Apply, Requirements, Closing Date: Presiding Officers are responsible for conduct in their polling station and must have a good knowledge of the voting procedures.
ESAP is a multi-agency initiative comprising several organizations, geared towards a coordinated strategy in provision of election security, IEBCKenya. We also have trained clerks, Presiding Officers, Deputy Presiding Officers and security officials at every polling station ready to serve.
Daily job opportunities best suiting for prospective applicants. In this article, our focus is IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs 2023.
Table of Contents
We will walk you through the process of applying for a job in Kenya Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission precisely presiding officer and deputy presiding officer.
So, probably if you have been aspiring to be a worker in the Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC) then here’s your chance.
Submitting an application for this recruitment exercise is quite really easy, just ensure you keep to the guidelines on this page.
IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs 2023
IEBC presiding officer jobs looks out for individuals with great integrity who are ready to serve her country in the forthcoming electoral process.
Not just that but candidate applying should be one who is quite knowledgeable in supervisory activities especially as it relates to election matters.
The presiding officer here as well as deputy would be the one in-charge of other IEBC staff in each country, they’re solely responsible for the electoral process in their primary place of assignment.
Don’t’ let this scarce you, it just an overview of what is expected of an IEBC presiding officer, so that you have a glue of the job responsibility.
Is IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs Ongoing 2023?
As of the time we publish this article, the Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission did not yet begin recruitment for presiding officers yet.
Notwithstanding, this recruitment exercise would commence as soon as possible and we will update this page immediately the job application form is out.
Although the recruitment is currently not ongoing, we recommend you still read through the job requirements and how to submit an application.
This is to enable you be ahead of other prospective applicants, so that once the form is out, you will be among the first few persons to submit.
How to Apply for IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs
- First, go to the application portal www.iebc.or.ke
- Click on job vacancies from the menu bar
- Select either presiding or deputy presiding officer
- Carefully fill the online form and upload required credentials
- Proofread your application against possible mistakes
- In the absence of any mistake, submit
- After submit ensure you print out your application acknowledgement slip
Note that to carry out this process, you clearly need an internet enabled device. Notwithstanding an alternative application method is to visit the nearest IEBC office.
Requirements for IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs 2023
If you’re aiming to be successful in the Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission recruitment then you definitely must adhere to the requirements/qualifications below.
- Prospective applicant must be Kenyan citizen with valid means of identification like National ID card or passport
- Applicant must be non-partisan i.e., should not belong or fancy any political party
- Candidate applying should possess a D+ mean grade in KCSE
- Applicant should be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya with atleast a degree or Diploma certificate from a recognized institution;
- Applicant must be a computer literate
- Applicant should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and report writing skills
- Candidate applying should be knowledgeable about personnel manager, sensitive data and materials etc.
- Candidate should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should possess good skill in data computation
- Applicant will be around for the entire period of the General Election
- Candidate must be of high integrity and abide with the Commission’s Code of Conduct
- Candidate must be residents in the Constituency or Ward in which they apply for
- Applicants would criminal record won’t be welcome
- Also, you would present the originals of all your academic and professional certifications during screening
Having known this, let’s head up to the salary scale and then how you can apply for this job.
Check This: Kericho County Government Recruitment Portal – Job Application www.kericho.go.ke
How Much is IEBC Presiding Officers Paid?
Concerning IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs, IEBC pays a presiding officer atleast two thousand (Kshs. 2000) Kenya shillings every day throughout the election period.
IEBC Deputy Presiding Officers Salary?
Deputy presiding officers earns one thousand, eight hundred (Kshs. 1,800) each day and this lasts throughout the duration for election.
I guess you’ve seen how attractive the salary is and you might probably want to apply almost immediately. Just carefully follow through the steps below.
IEBC Presiding Officer Job Deadline 2023
Being that the IEBC recruitment for presiding officers has not yet begun, there is no date specified. Meanwhile we will update this page once an exact date is announced.
In spite of this, we always recommend prospective applicants of this job to submit their form atleast one week after the advertisement.
- Be sure not to submit your application more than once
- You can only apply either for Presiding officer or deputy
- Ensure you submit your form on or before application deadline
- Upload all credential in the format specified and according to the stipulated size
- In cases where you have network challenge, pause your application and resume when network is better
These are the possible loopholes that might get you disqualified, so watch out for them.