IEBC polling clerk jobs 2023: the requirements, how to apply, starting date, closing date, recruitment portal, salary and other important information is available in this article.
Have you been aspiring to work with Kenya Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC)? If yes, considering polling clerk jobs would be a nice choice.
IEBC stands for the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission, which is the organization responsible for overseeing elections in Kenya.
Polling clerks are individuals who are hired by the IEBC to work at polling stations on election day. They are responsible for ensuring that the voting process runs smoothly and that all voters are able to cast their ballots without any issues.
In this article, we have taken time to outline all the necessary information you should know about IEBC polling clerk jobs including the requirements and how to apply.
Is IEBC Polling Clerk Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, IEBC polling clerk jobs application form is out. If you wish to apply visit the IEBC application portal and follow the instructions on this page.
The application form is free of charge and applicants must meet certain criteria to gain employment.
Being that the position is quite a competitive one, it is important you take the requirement serious and ensure you meet them.
- IEBC Recruitment
- IEBC Electoral Trainers Jobs
- IEBC Presiding Officer Jobs
- IEBC Ward-Based Voter Educators Jobs
- IEBC shortlisted applicants
Counties Eligible to Apply
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
Requirements for IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen with valid means of identification
- Prospective applicant should currently reside in any of Kenya county
- Candidate applying should be non-partisan i.e., not supporting any political party
- Applicant should have a diploma qualification in ICT or any other IT related field
- ICT Certification (MCSE, CCNA or Equivalent) will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years industrial experience in ICT support in a busy environment
- Hands on experience and skills in Computer Hardware, Network and Software diagnosis
- Have effective communication skills and good report writing skills
- Applicant should be available for the entire period of the General Election
- Candidate should be of high integrity and abide with the Commission’s Code of Conduct
- Applicant should be residents in the Constituency/Ward in which they apply for.
These are the criteria you should watch out for when submitting an application for the Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission polling clerk jobs.
How to Apply for IEBC Polling Clerk Jobs
To submit an application for this job, visit www.iebc.or.ke. Then select polling clerk jobs, carefully fill the job application form, upload necessary documents and then submit.
How Much Do IEBC Polling Clerk Officers Earn?
The independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC) pays polling clerk officers One Thousand Kenya shillings (Kshs. 1,000) each day of the election. This payment persists throughout the election period.
IEBC Polling Clerk Job Application Deadline 2023
The application portal will close one week to the election date. As such do ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline.
If there is any other thing you would like to know or question you wish to ask, kindly use the comment box below or contact us.
Also, you can keep track with latest update concerning IEBC jobs following us on Google News.