ICRC recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. Are you searching for job opportunities in Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission? If yes, you’re on the right page.
In this article, we have outlined all the necessary information you need concerning ICRC recruitment 2023 such as requirements, vacant positions, how to apply, closing date etc.
So, if this is your first time attempting to apply for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission recruitment, it would be of great benefit if you read this article will the end.
Apart from this, we have as well shared certain facts you should note concerning ICRC recruitment 2023 application process.
Is ICRC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission, ICRC recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you can apply through the online application portal www.icrc.gov.ng.
ICRC job application form is free and accessible by all interested applicants via the same recruitment portal and persons from the states below who meets the job requirements can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Facts about ICRC Recruitment 2023
According to ICRC, prospective applicants of the job vacancies advertised, should take note of the following facts.
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in ICRC recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through ICRC recruitment portal www.icrc.gov.ng
How to Login ICRC Recruitment Portal
To submit an application for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission jobs, you need to first login the recruitment portal www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers.
Here are other job vacancies you can apply as well:
- FRC Recruitment
- NESTLE Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
General Requirements for ICRC Recruitment 2023
The eligibility criteria for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) recruitment includes:
- Prospective applicants of Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Endeavour to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
How to Apply for ICRC Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit www.icrc.gov.ng/job-offers
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- Academic Degrees
ICRC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The recruitment exercise for Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) will last for six (6) weeks and applicants are to submit their form on or before this deadline to avoid disqualification.
We’re excited that you’ve read this article to the end, if you have a question, kindly let us know in the comment section below or follow us on Google News for more update.