GAF recruitment 2023/2024: Ghana Armed Forces application form, recruitment portal www.apply.mil.gh, requirements, starting date, how to apply, closing date and success tips are the highlights of this article.
The Ghana Armed Forces recruitment 2023 is ongoing. If you wish to apply, carefully read through this article as we direct you on how to successfully submit an application.
Have you tried applying for GAF recruitment before but yet was not shortlisted and you want to give it a trial again but really want to be successful this time?
If yes, not to worry, through the step-by-step guide in this article and the do’s and don’ts are highlighted, you will definitely come out successful.
Let’s get started.
Is GAF Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, the Ghana Armed Force recruitment exercise has begun. Interested applicants are to visit the online application portal www.appply.mil.gh to access, fill and submit their form.
The scratch card to access the application form cost fifty Ghana cedis (Gh. 50.00) and we will explain how to get it and then use to apply for GAF recruitment.
GAF Job Vacancies 2023
Here are the vacant position in Ghana Armed Forces which you can apply for.
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Legal Officer
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon
- Nursing/Health Tutor
- Specialized Nurse
- Certified Registered Anesthetist
You can also apply for:
- Ghana Immigration Service Recruitment
- Ghana Education Service Recruitment
- Ghana Police Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- USAID Recruitment
- MOH Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Process
As you’re submitting application for this recruitment exercise, it is necessary you understand what entire recruitment process is all about.
GAF intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the GAF recruitment submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.apply.mil.gh.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the Ghana Armed Forces would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
Those who were successful at the screening stage are then train which after, the Ghana Armed Forces would offer them appointment and they resume duty.
The essence of highlighting these, is to alert you that you don’t just submit an application for recruitment exercise and then rest thinking that you’re done.
You still have to follow up with other process, but every other stage is totally dependent on your success at this application stage. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
Requirements for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023
To come out successful in this recruitment exercise, here are the criteria you must meet. Carefully read through them and endeavour to adhere accordingly.
- Perspective applicant must be a Ghanaian
- He or she must have a valid means of identification like National Id or Int’l passport
- Non-Tradesmen should be between 18 to 25 years while Tradesmen should be 18 to 27 years
- Applicant must have atleast a SSCE, NVTI, BECE diploma or degree
- Applicant must be physically and medically fit for the job
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Persons that are married are not eligible to apply
- The height requirement for male is 5.6 i.e., 1.6m while female is 5.2 i.e. 1.57m
- He/she must have the original of all academic and professional certificates handy
- Applicants are to provide only official and verifiable information about themselves
- Candidate applying must have an active email address
- Documents uploaded during application should not be more than 2MB
- Applicant should be ready to work wherever he/she is posted
- Applicants that are computer literate has an added advantage
GAF Recruitment Portal www.apply.mil.gh
Ghana Armed Forces recruitment portal is www.apply.mil.gh. It is the designated portal for the recruitment exercise. Interested persons are to visit here to fill the online application form.
How to Apply for GAF Recruitment 2023
- First you have to visit GAF job portal www.apply.mil.gh or www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh
- Click apply under “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
What is the deadline for GAF Recruitment 2023?
The application deadline or closing date for Ghana Armed Forces recruitment is Sunday, 16th July, 2022. Applicants who do not submit their form on or before the stipulated deadline will be disqualified.
From the stated date you will see that the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment exercise has not officially begun for 2023 to get instant update once GAF recruitment 2023 begin subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue button on your screen or follow us on Google News.
If you also have any other question to ask regarding this recruitment exercise, kindly let us know in the comment section below.