Would you like to apply for FRSC recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, Federal Road Safety Corps job application form, recruitment portal www.frsc.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and success tips are available in this article.
Are you a graduate in Nigeria currently searching for job? If yes, you could consider submitting an application for FRSC recruitment 2023.
The good news about FRSC recruitment is that even SSCE holders can also apply, not to worry we have outlined the requirements as stated by Federal Road Safety Corps, keep reading.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is FRSC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?” answer-0=”Yes, the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. The FRSC recruitment portal was open on Friday 8th April 2023 and will be closing by ending of the same month.” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
Prior to this, persons who have always showed interested in FRSC recruitment are advise to visit the application portal ww.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng now to apply for vacant positions following the guidelines in this article.
FRSC Job Vacancies 2023
- RMA Cadre
- MI Cadre
- Officer Cadree
- Officer (MBBS) Cadre
These are the fur (4) major positions which the Federal Road Safety Corps is currently recruiting for.
www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023
One of the first thing I would want you to note is the recruitment portal for Federal Road Safety Corps job application recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
The reason being that, prospective applicants are to visit this portal to fill and submit the online application for FRSC jobs 2023.
On arrive of FRSC application portal recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, you need to create an account then login to submit an application, don’t worry we have a step-by-step guide for that in the later part of this article, keep reading.
Who is Eligible to Apply for FRSC Jobs?
Practically, citizens of Nigeria from any of the states below who are above 18 and also possess the job requirements can fill free to apply.
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He/she must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Candidate applying should be between the age of 18 to 35 years for graduates
- Applicant must have either Degree, HND, OND, NCE, SSCE etc.
- Applicant should possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
FRSC Recruitment Requirements Per Position
a. Qualifications for Road Marshal Assistant II
Applicants must possess minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics
b. Qualifications for Road Marshal Assistant III
Minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, one of the credits must be in English Language.
c. Artisans and Tradesmen
Artisans and Tradesmen may apply under this category. Those applying for the posts of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, etc must possess the following:
- i. A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- ii. Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- iii. Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
d. Drivers and Riders
- i. Drivers and Riders MUST have appropriate class of valid National Driver’s License
- ii. Trade Test and or other professional Certificates.
- iii. Attempted SSCE/GCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB)
a. Qualifications for Marshal Inspector I
Candidates must possess the following:
Double Qualifications RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographers from recognized institutions
b. Qualifications for Marshal Inspector II
Candidates must possess the following:
- i. Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
- ii. Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
- iii. Statement of Result not beyond 5years.
c. Qualifications for Marshal Inspector III
Applicants must possess the following from recognized Institutions:
- i. National Diploma (ND)
- ii. Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW),
- iii. Medical Laboratory Technicians
- iv. Pharmacy Technicians
- v. Dental Technicians
Applicants must possess a first Degree/HND from recognized Institutions of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Candidates must possess the following qualification:
- i. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine
- ii. NYSC Discharge Certificate.
You can see how simply the requirements are, as such endeavor to stick to it as failure to adhere would even lead to automatic disqualification from the recruitment process.
Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Process
As you’re submitting application for this recruitment exercise, it is necessary you understand what entire recruitment process is all about.
FRSC intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the FRSC submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the FRSC would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
After this, a final list shall be released that contains names of successful applicants who will be offered employment.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
FRSC Recruitment Portal Login
As I explained earlier www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng is the recruitment portal for the Federal Road Safety Corps and you need to login first before you’re able to submit an application.
So, to achieve that, first go to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng using any browser of your choice, click register, provide your name, email address, desired password and click create account.
An activation mail will be sent to your email, click to confirm then return to www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, login to fill the online form following the steps below.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023
- Go to FRSC job portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Login using your email address and password
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
Immediately submission, a confirmation page will display which contains your application number, ensure you print it out or probably copy the application no.
Success Tips for FRSC Job Application
Is this your first time applying for Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment? If yes, here are the do’ and don’ts that might likely get you disqualified.
If you have applied before and then not shortlisted, below are the possible reasons that might have caused that.
- Ensure you do not submit application for more than one position
- Your scanned documents should not be more than 2MB
- Submit your application atleast 24 hours before closing date
- In cases where network is fluctuating, pause your application and resume later
- Be sure that the information you provide are authentic
- Your date of birth and name must be same with that of National ID card
- Do not make payment to any one in respect of FRSC job application
If you cannot carry out the online application process yourself, visit the nearest café for possible assistance to avoid mistakes or mix-up as each applicant is to submit only one application.
[saswp_tiny_multiple_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”FRSC Recruitment Closing Date 2023″ answer-0=”FRSC recruitment will be closing on Sunday, 30th April, 2023. ” image-0=”” count=”1″ html=”true”]
Although the recruitment exercise is currently ongoing, an official deadline for application has not yet been announced but it seems the recruitment portal will only be open till ending of this month being Sunday, 30th April, 2023.
Prospective applicants are therefore advised to fill and submit the online application form on or before the closing date.
We recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News to get further updates about FRSC recruitment 2023.
Also, if you have any question concerning FRSC recruitment exercise, kindly let us know in the comment section below.