FMBN recruitment 2023 online application procedure is here. Are you interested in the Federal mortgage bank of Nigeria recruitment? FMBN is calling on suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The Federal mortgage bank of Nigeria is recruiting. See the available vacancies, requirements, qualifications and also how to apply for the FMBN recruitment 2023.
If you are interested in the FMBN jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
Table of Contents
FMBN Recruitment Form
At the moment, the Federal mortgage bank of Nigeria is not recruiting but might soon commence a nationwide recruitment. Interested applicants are advised to wait patiently upon the release of the application form.
The form is available online at the FMBN careers portal via www.fmbn.gov.ng. Most important, the Federal mortgage bank of Nigeria application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the FMBN recruitment 2023.
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
FMBN Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Drivers License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Masters’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for FMBN Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Federal mortgage bank of Nigeria recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.fmbn.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit https://www.fmbn.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
We will update this page with the latest application procedures once the Federal mortgage bank of Nigeria has started the 2023 recruitment exercise.