FCSC recruitment 2023/2024: Details about Federal Civil Service Commission job application form, recruitment portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date are available in this article.
Would you like to apply for FCSC recruitment 2023? Or know if the recruitment has started? If it has not started, do you want to know when it is starting? If yes, you’re reading the right article now.
In this post, we have carefully highlighted all the necessary information that will help you come out successful in the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023.
We therefore recommend you read the article till the end in other to adsorb this information.
In precise words, this post will:
- Help you know FCSC recruitment 2023 has started
- If it has not started, when will it start
- You will also have a proper understanding about the requirements for FCSC recruitment
- How to successfully submit your application
We have also shared the do’s and don’ts of the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment.
FCSC Recruitment Form 2023
FCSC recruitment application form is free. To access the form, prospective applications are to visit the recruitment portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng.
Being that the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment form is free, applicants are hereby advised to refrain from any monetary transaction in this regard.
Another important thing is that, FCSC recruitment is nationwide, as such suitably qualified candidates from any of the states below can apply.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
FCSC Recruitment Portal Login
Before you can submit an application form the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment, you need to first visit login the recruitment portal.
For the 2023 FCSC recruitment exercise, www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng is the recruitment portal where applicants are to login, access, fill and submit the job application form.
Requirements for Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record.
Do you really wish to gain employment into the Federal Civil Service Commission? If yes, endeavor you strictly adhere to the above requirements.
Is FCSC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
FCSC recruitment 2023/2024 has not yet commenced. This is made known officially by the Federal Civil Service Commission which states “details about the recruitment is coming shortly”.
What should you do in this situation? It simply, you just have to learn the steps on how to submit an application for the recruitment.
This is to enable you stay ahead of other intending applicants, so that once FCSC recruitment 2023 officially begins you can proceed to the recruitment portal while others would be looking for steps to apply.
Just before we outline the steps on how to apply for the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment, let’s talk briefly about the overview.
FCSC Recruitment Process
Here another necessary information which all applicants should take note. Knowing about FCSC recruitment process will help you prepare better for what’s ahead.
The FCSC recruitment process has four (4) fundamental stages which are; (i) the application stage (ii) shortlisting stage (iii) aptitude test screening (iv) training/appointment.
Let’s dive into these processes one after the other for better comprehension.
Stage 1: Application Stage
This is the first stage in the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment process, an official advert is made by the corporation and suitably qualified candidates are to submit an application for vacant positions via the FCSC career portal.
Usually, the application process might last between two (2) weeks to one (1) month depending on FCSC.
Stage 2: Shortlisting Stage
In this second stage, the names of successful applicants from the application stage and collated published online. Note that successful applicants here simply mean those who adhered to the job requirements.
Stage 3: Aptitude Test Screening
Shortlisted candidates are then subjected to a computer base test screening, to test their ability for the task ahead. Invitation is usually sent via email or SMS from FCSC to shortlisted applicants.
Stage 4: Training and Appointment
Candidates who pass the screening test are therefore enrolled in few weeks of training and then offered appointment letter to resume duties.
From the explanation of FCSC recruitment process, you would agree with me that there’s a whole lot of work to be done. So, do not just submit application and then that’s the end, you still need to follow up other processes.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for FCSC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for FCSC Job Application
- You should only submit your form via FCSC recruitment portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the FCSC recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
FCSC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Being that the FCSC recruitment 2023 has not yet officially begun, we cannot really tell when the recruitment exercise is closing.
When is the Next FCSC Recruitment Starting?
The next Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) recruitment is starting in 2023 but the exact date has not been made known officially.
If you wish to be among the first set of people to know when FCSC recruitment 2023 starts, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screening or follow us on Google News.
Also, from what you’ve read so far, if you have any question regarding FCSC job application, kindly let us know in the comment section below.