FCCPC recruitment 2023/2024: Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission job application form, recruitment portal www.fccpc.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and every other important information you should know is available in this article.
Have you heard that FCCPC recruitment 2023 is ongoing and you decided to check online in other to validate the news? If yes, it’s great to have you reading this article now.
Today in this update, we have not only outline if FCCPC recruitment is ongoing but also the job vacancies, requirements and most importantly how you can submit an application.
As a bonus point, we have also shared success tips for the recruitment exercise and finally when the job application will end.
FCCPC Recruitment Portal 2023
I would like to begin with the recruitment portal, so to apply for Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission recruitment, you have to submit an application via the recruitment portal www.fccpc.gov.ng.
According to FCCPC, the job application form is free and available to suitably qualified candidates from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Requirements for FCCPC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He/she must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 20 to 35 years of age
- Applicant must have either Degree, HND, OND, NCE, SSCE etc.
- Applicant should possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Candidate applying must be fully knowledgeable about electrical jobs
- Candidate that graduated from related field has an advantage
- Same goes with candidates who has working experience
These are the basic things you should tend to fulfil regarding the with Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission recruitment.
Would you also like to apply for:
- NERC Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
Is FCCPC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
For now, the Federal Competition & Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) is not currently recruiting. Once the job application form is out, we will let you know.
Meanwhile, just to be on the safe side, you can learn how to easily submit an application for FCCPC job following the steps below.
How to Apply for FCCPC Recruitment 2023
- Go to FCCPC job portal www.fccpc.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
Once you’re done with submission, a confirmation page will display which contains your application number, ensure you print it out or probably copy the application no.
FCCPC Recruitment Closing Date
FCCPC recruitment closing date has not yet been announced being that the 2023 recruitment process has not yet officially begun.
Very quickly, here are some success tips for FCCPC job application, so that once the recruitment begins you will know exactly what to do that distinguishes you from other applicants.
- Ensure you do not submit application for more than one position
- Your scanned documents should not be more than 2MB
- Submit your application atleast 24 hours before closing date
- In cases where network is fluctuating, pause your application and resume later
- Be sure that the information you provide are authentic
- Your date of birth and name must be same with that of National ID card
- Do not make payment to any one in respect of FCCPC job application
To get notified once FCCPC job application form is out, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.