Elgeyo-Marakwet county recruitment 2023/2024 job portal www.elgeyomarakwet.go.ke, requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date and other vital information are shared in this article.
Would you like to submit an application for the ongoing Elgeyo-Marakwet county recruitment? If yes, the step-by-step process on how to successfully apply for vacant positions are well outlined on this page.
The job application form is free and the government of Elgeyo-Marakwet county is currently calling on suitably qualified candidates to submit an application for vacant positions as advertised on their portal www.elgeyomarakwet.go.ke.
Is Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment Form Out?
No, Elgeyo-Marakwet county recruitment 2023 is currently not ongoing. Information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise will soon commence and as such prospective applicants are advised to visit the online application portal frequently.
Facts about Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are not expected to make payment for the job application form
- Candidates applying should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- Applicants are not to submit application more than once
- Do not pay anyone to help you gain employment into Elgeyo-Marakwet County Government
- Ensure you submit your application on or before the set closing date
- We do not influence Elgeyo-Marakwet County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- You can either submit your application via the online recruitment portal www.Elgeyo-Marakwet.go.ke or submit an application to the head office.
Having established that, let’s proceed to validate if Elgeyo-Marakwet County recruitment has started, then the requirements and how to apply.
Requirements for Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
www.elgeyomarakwet.go.ke – Elgeyo-Marakwet Job Portal
Elgeyo-Marakwet recruitment portal is www.elgeyomarakwet.go.ke/vacancies. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to submit an application.
Here are other ongoing County jobs in Kenya you can also apply:
- Nandi County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
- Turkana County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Nyeri County Government Recruitment
- Meru County Recruitment
- AFA Recruitment
- Kisumu County Recruitment
How to Apply for Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment 2023
The submission of application for the ongoing Elgeyo-Marakwet County government recruitment includes the following steps:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Make copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card
- Put them in a sealed envelope
- Indicate the position you’re applying for on the left side
Application should be addressed to
- CPSB Selection Panel
- P.O.Box 220 -30700
- Email: email@example.com
Kindly note that the recruitment exercise for this year has not yet started, we will make the deadline known once the recruitment officially begins.
Elgeyo-Marakwet County is an equal opportunity employer: Women, Youth, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply.
- All applications to be submitted to the undersigned on or before 28th January, 2022.
- All those who had applied during the first advertisement are advised to re-apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates invited for interview will be required to present originals of them
- National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates.
- Shortlisted candidates will also be required to provide clearance certificates from EACC,
- KRA, HELB and obtain a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Police. Note that it is a
- criminal offence to submit fake/forged papers.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010.
- The County Government of Elgeyo Marakwet is an equal opportunity employer and
- canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification.
These are the basic information you should note concerning Elgeyo-Marakwet county recruitment, if you need more information follow us on Google News. Also, if you have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.