EFCC recruitment 2023/2024: the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment portal www.efcc.gov.ng, requirements, how to apply, closing date and every other thing you should note about EFCC jobs.
Do you have interest in fill EFCC recruitment application form? If yes, in this article, we have provided the step-by-step guidelines on how to get that done.
But before proceed to EFCC recruitment portal to fill the application form, it is important you understand how the recruitment process works, what is expected of each applicant and finally how you can navigate your way round successfully.
In clear terms, after reading this article, these are the you will ascertain with.
- If EFCC recruitment 2023 form out?
- The specific requirements for EFCC recruitment
- How to access EFCC career portal www.efcc.gov.ng
- How you can access, fill and submit the online application form
- When the recruitment is starting/closing and then we have also shared success tips on how to get things done on EFCC job portal.
Let’s get started.
One thing I would like to ascertain here is that suitably qualified candidates from any of the states below can apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Is EFCC Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
Currently, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is not recruiting. Information reaching us is that EFCC recruitment 2023 will soon commence.
We will notify you once the recruitment process officially begins, prior to this, we recommend you subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Top recruitment in Nigeria.
- NNPC Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- FCCPC Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
Meanwhile, it is still necessary you continue reading this article in other to get acquainted with EFCC job application process.
Requirements for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2023
Base on the previous recruitment exercise conducted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), below are the requirements applicants are expected to match.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
EFCC Recruitment Portal www.efcc.gov.ng/careers
www.efcc.gov.ng/careers is the application portal for EFCC recruitment 2023. Prospective applicants are to visit this portal to access, fill and submit their application form.
Note that the application form is free and accessible by all interested persons. Therefore, refrain from anyone who might try enticing you to buy EFCC job application form.
It is also important to note that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment is quite a transparent one, as such candidates who meets the job requirements won’t be denied the opportunity irrespective of religion or ethnicity.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023
Here are the simple steps on how to submit an application for EFCC recruitment. Master the process, so that once the recruitment for 2023 officially begins you can immediately proceed to apply.
- The first step is to visit www.efcc.gov.ng/careers
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very meticulous with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for EFCC Job Application
- You should only submit your form via EFCC recruitment portal www.efcc.gov.ng/careers
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the EFCC recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
EFCC Recruitment Closing Date
Being that the recruitment exercise has not officially started, no application deadline has been announced yet. This information would be made know once the recruitment officially starts.
Will EFCC Recruit in 2023?
Yes, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission will recruit in 2023. The recruitment exercise will soon commence and prospective applicants are asked to be on standby.
That’s all we have for you today concerning EFCC recruitment 2023, if you have any question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.