ECOWAS recruitment 2023/2024 job application form, career portal www.ecowas.int, vacant positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date and success tips are the points for discussion in this article.
If have you interest in ECOWAS recruitment but yet do not know where to start from or how to even fill the online application form, its great that you’ve arrived this page now.
Here we have carefully outlined all the information you should know concerning ECOWAS recruitment, and even if you have applied for ECOWAS jobs severally but yet was not successful, not to worry, with the guidelines in this article success is guaranteed.
After reading this post, here are the things you would learn or know deeply about.
- You will know how to successful apply for ECOWAS jobs 2023
- You will know the current job vacancies
- The requirements for each position have also been outline
- Lastly, you will know when the application portal will be closing
Let’s get started.
Is ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, ECOWAS recruitment 2023 is ongoing. Interested persons can apply for the 2023 Economic Community of West African States jobs online via the career portal www.ecowas.int following the guidelines in this article.
The application form is free and accessible by all residence across all the 15 West African countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya etc.
So, if you have always longed to be an ECOWAS staff, just follow through the step-by-step guidelines for application in this article.
ECOWAS Job Vacancies 2023
In the ongoing ECOWAS job recruitment, below are the vacant positions suitably qualified candidates are invited to submit applications for.
- Internal audit
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic management, Strategic planning
- Mining, Energy, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management,
- Macroeconomic policies, Economic Research, Infrastructure,
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry and Promotion of the Private Sector
- Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Political Affairs, Peace, Security, Social Affairs and Gender
- Education, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
ECOWAS Parliament Vacancies 2023
If you’re specifically interested in the Economic Community of West African States parliamentary vacancies, then are the position you can apply for;
- Officer Aide
- Committee Clerks
- Parliamentary Research Officer
- Protocol Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Security Officer
Each position has its peculiar requirements but below are the general requirements you should watch out for.
Here are other job opportunities you can also explore:
- Massive Jobs in Canada
- Qatar Airways Recruitment
- NDU Recruitment
- WFP Job Vacancies
- USAID Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- British Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
General Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a citizen in any of ECOWAS countries
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Generally, applicants should be below the age of 50
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
Applicants from Nigeria
Additional to the general requirements applicants from Nigeria should possess:
- Atleast 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE including Math and English (for applicants from Nigeria)
- National ID card, driver’s license, permanent voters’ card or international passport
Candidates from Kenya
Also, applicants from Kenya would be required to present the following documents:
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
www.ecowas.int ECOWAS Recruitment Portal 2023
www.ecowas.int/career is ECOWAS recruitment portal 2023 where applicants are to access the application form, then fill and submit.
This is the only approved recruitment portal by ECOWAS therefore refrain from any imitating portal that might be projecting ECOWAs job application in change for money.
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023
In applying for ECOWAS jobs 2023, the documents you would need includes curriculum vitae (CV) motivation letter also known as cover letter and duly completed application form.
- First visit the ECOWAS career portal www.ecowas.int/careers
- Scroll down to where you see application form
- Click to download (it is in MS Word)
- Carefully fill out the application form
- Then scan alongside your CV and motivation letter
- And send to jobs@.ecowas.int
How to Apply ECOWAS Parliament Job Vacancies
- Go to www.parl.ecowas.int/ecojob
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the application form
- Scan the completed form and other academic credentials
- Then send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon careful selection and scrutinization, the Economic Community of West African States will reach out to successful applicants.
ECOWAS Job Application Deadline
The closing date for ECOWAS recruitment is relative depending on the position but generally applicants are to submit their form on or before Saturday, 1st April, 2023.
Candidates who begin the application process but do not submit on or before the stated application deadline would be disqualified.
Here is thing you should avoid or watch out for when applying for ECOWAS recruitment as it may likely disqualify you.
- Do not submit your application after the closing date
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Ensure you meet the job requirements
- Upload your credentials according to the sizes stipulated
- In situations where network is fluctuating, it is advisable you pause the application and resume once network is more stable.
- After application, be sure to write down or print out for application number for reference purpose.
So, these are the basic things that likely impedes many applicants from gaining employment into ECOWAS.
What are the requirements for ECOWAS Jobs?
The requirements for ECOWAS jobs vacancies varies, it depends on the position you’re applying for but generally, candidates should have a relevant degree or equivalent professional experience, as well as strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
How can I apply for a job in ECOWAS?
To apply for a job in ECOWAS, you have to download the online application form, fill and submit with a cover letter also known as motivation letter, resume (CV), and any other required documents. The application process may also involve a written exam and an interview.
That’s all we have for you today concerning ECOWAS recruitment 2023, if you need further updates on this subject, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Just in case you have a question, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.