ECDE teaching jobs in Nairobi, Nakuru, Meru and other counties in Kenya 2023/2024 application form is out and the application portal is active. I will show you the requirements, how to apply, starting/closing date, shortlisted candidates, screening date and other vital information is available e on this page.
Has your dream job been ECDE teaching jobs? Would you like to know the requirements or further details concerning the recruitment exercise to enable you understand how the process work? If yes, then you’re on the right page.
Is ECDE Teachers Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024 Out?
If you’re in Kenya wishing to apply for ECDE teachers recruitment, be hereby notify that the job application form 2023/2024 is out and you can apply by visiting https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke.
Please note that the application form is free and no one is permitted to make payment therefore beware of fraudsters who might attempt to extort money in respect to ECDE job.
Counties Eligible to Apply for ECDE Teachers Job 2023
|Taita Mak Taveta||Turkana|
How much does Nairobi County Pay ECDE Teachers?
Not just Nairobi but ECDE teachers generally Kenya pays ECDE teachers a minimum of Sh 16,250 and maximum of Sh 33,994 monthly as salary.
- Kenya Film Commission Recruitment
- IFAD Recruitment
- NPS Recruitment
- Kwale Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- Bungoma Recruitment
- KPA Recruitment
- GSU Recruitment
- KRA Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- IEBC Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- USA Army Recruitment
- NIS Kenya Recruitment
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya
Requirements for ECDE Teaching Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024
It’s possible for you to gain employment into ECDE by simply adhering to the requirements below.
- Prospective applicant should be a Kenyan with valid means of identification like National ID card
- Prospective applicant are to access the application form online via the recruitment portal
- Application form must be completed online before assigned deadline
- You should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Applicant with criminal record, pending trial or equivalent are not allow to apply
- You should be physically, mentally and physically fit
- Applicant should be able to express self both verbally and orally
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- 2 years’ teaching experience
- Ability to create Individualized Education Programs
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work well with others
- National Identity Card or Valid Kenyan Passport
- Academic and Professional Certificates and Transcripts
- Teachers Service Commission (TSC) registration.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department
- Any other relevant documents e.g. IT Certificates etc.
Ensure you meet atleast 80% of the requirements as the recruitment process is purely base on transparency and strictly those who adhere will be shortlisted.
How to Apply for ECDE Teaching Jobs 2023/2024
- Start by logging to https://cpsb.nairobi.go.ke
- Click the orange “register” button on the menu bar
- Input your “bio data” including national ID number, email address and password
- Then click the green “create account” button
- Go to your email and click the “confirmation link”
- After verification, login using your “email address and password”
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Upload necessary documents and then submit
ECDE Teachers Application Deadline 2023/2024
Tuesday, 16th August 2022 is the closing date for ECDE teaching job and applicant must ensure they submit their application form before the stipulated deadline.