Coca-Cola Recruitment Portal – Job Vacancies Application Form ccba.erecruit.co: Browse by Category at Coca-cola Career Fairs 2023, Find the latest job vacancies currently open at Coca Cola company in Tanzania and be able to make your application easily and fast today.
Nafasi za kazi Coca Cola, Learn more about a career with Coca–Cola Kwanza Limited including all Tanzania Coca–Cola jobs. Nafasi za Ajira Mpya Coca Cola.
The guidance on how to submit an application for Coca-Cola recruitment is well explain in this article. So, if you would like to gain employment into Coca-Cola Kenya.
Table of Contents
Is Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Coca-Cola recruitment 2023 is ongoing. The company recently made on advert on her recruitment portal and is currently receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa – CCBA: This is the career site for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. Refreshing Africa everyday, and making our continent a better place for all.
Coca-Cola Job Vacancies 2023
- Offloading Attendant
- Warehouse Attendant
- Process Operator – Syrup Room
Currently, these are the vacant positions in Coca-Cola Kenya accordingly to the advert recently published by them, see the requirements and how to apply below.
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023
- Visit Coca-Cola career portal www.coca-cola.com
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Scroll down and click the “apply” button
- Create an account
- Then login using your email address and password
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required credentials
- Proofread application
- Then Submit
After successfully submitting your application, ensure you print out the acknowledgement slip or download as pdf, this is because it carries your application number and might also be required during screening.
It as well as evidence that you had successfully applied for the recruitment.
Requirements for Coca-Cola Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Communicate effectively in the work place.
- Actively participating in shift meetings, asking questions and contributing suggestions.
- Making use of the gap list to record issues, problems and improvement opportunities.
- Fully understanding the team goals and participating in team goal review sessions.
- Making use of relevant communication media such as shift handover books to stay informed and inform others of issues.
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Lastly, candidate applying should be free of criminal record.
Check This: BBC Recruitment Portal – Job Vacancies Application Form www.careers.bbc.co.uk
Coca-Cola Recruitment Portal
Coca-Cola recruitment is done online, therefore prospective applicants are to visit the application portal www.coca-cola.com to explore latest vacancies and apply accordingly.
Coca-Cola Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for Coca-Cola recruitment is Monday, 24th April, 2023. Applicants are to complete their online application form on or before the stipulated deadline.
Failure to act accordingly will lead to disqualification and I’m sure you don’t want that. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.