Civil Defence Recruitment 2023: Are you interested in applying for NSCDC recruitment? If yes, update about the requirements, recruitment portal www.nscdc.gov.ng, starting/closing date and other vital information is available in this article.
We’re glad to inform prospective applicants that the Civil Defence recruitment form 2023 will soon be out and in this post, we have provided the step-by-step guidelines on how to apply for the job.
Specifically, we will give you update about:
- When Civil Defence recruitment is starting?
- What will be the requirements for the recruitment exercise
- How you can apply for the job
- How to login NSCDC recruitment portal to submit your application
Not just that, we have also provided some helpful tips which if followed closely will help you attain success in the 2023 Civil Defence recruitment exercise.
Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2023
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is one of the recognized security agencies in Nigeria and almost on yearly basis the force recruits new personnels.
It is also established that their salary structure is quite attractive and this has as well been a motivation for most prospective applicants of the recruitment exercise.
Talking about NSCDC recruitment or Civil Defence recruitment as some persons do call it, the application form is accessible online anyone interested.
The important thing is meeting the job requirements, so irrespective of the state you come from as we’ve listed below feel free to apply for the NSCDC recruitment.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Civil Defence Recruitment Process
I’m pretty sure you would like to know what the Civil Defence recruitment process entail, as this will help you gear up for what’s ahead.
Generally, the process is quite transparent and simple, it has four (4) main stages which are; application, shortlisting, screening exercise, training etc.
It is only candidates who persevere through this processes that would be considered successful in the 2023 Civil Defence recruitment exercise.
To further help you, we have explained below what each stage entail so you arm yourself better.
Stage 1: NSCDC Application Stage
From having intention to actually submitting an application for the NSCDC recruitment exercise falls under the application stage.
At this stage, NSCDC do open up the recruitment portal and do invite application from suitably qualified persons on or before the set deadline. We’ve explained more about the starting/closing date for Civil Defence recruitment in the later part of this article.
Stage 2: NSCDC Shortlisting Stage
Few weeks after the application portal has been close, the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) will then select candidates who meet their requirements, compile the names and publish online as shortlisted candidates.
Stage 3: NSCDC Screening Stage
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps do conduct an aptitude test and physical screening exercise for all shortlisted candidates.
This is to help NSCDC carefully scrutinize the academic, professional, medical and physical abilities of applicants. Those who do not pass this test are dropped.
Stage 4: NSCDC Training Stage
Candidates who pass the screening exercise are enroll in few months of training to help them stand out firmly as Civil Defense Officers. After the training, they’re officially handed necessary equipment and then resume work.
Now that you understand how Civil Defence recruitment process is, it is time to begin by submitting an application but before that let’s candidate if the recruitment exercise for 2023 has started, then we will look into the requirements and how to apply.
Is Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
No, the Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. This is made known by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps via their official website.
When is Civil Defence Recruitment 2023 Starting?
Civil Defence recruitment will hold in 2023 but the specific date has not been announced officially by NSCDC.
To stay updated, you can subscribe to our notification by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Be that as it may, we still recommend you read through the requirements for this job and also how to apply, so that once NSCDC recruitment officially beings you won’t be found wanting.
Apart from NSCDC recruitment here are other trending recruitment in Nigeria.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- IITA Recruitment
- ECOWAS Parliament Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
Civil Defence Recruitment Portal Login
www.nscdc.gov.ng is the official website for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) while the recruitment portal is www.cdcfib.career.
Note very importantly that the Civil Defence recruitment application form is totally free of charge. Therefore, refrain from any monetary transaction in regards to this.
How to Apply for NSCDC Recruitment 2023
The application process for the NSCDC recruitment is quite simple especially as the application is done online. With a good device and internet connection you can apply for the Civil Defence recruitment even from the comfort of your home, following the steps below.
- Go to NSCDC job portal @ www.cdcfib.career
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Note that you need to be very careful with this process, as mistakes with name, date of birth etc. are likely to happen and this can impede your success rate.
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Dos and Don’ts for Civil Defence Recruitment
- You should only submit your form via NSCDC recruitment portal www.cdcfib.career
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the Civil Defence recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the said closing date.
If you have any question base on what you’ve read so far, kindly let us know in the comment section below.