CBK shortlisted candidates 2023: are you searching online to download the Central Bank of Kenya list of successful applicants for either recruitment or internship?
If yes, we’re glad to let you know that the step-by-step guidelines on how to download and check your name on CBK shortlisted candidates pdf is available in this article.
So, if you applied for the Central Bank of Kenya recruitment or internship and have been awaiting the release of successful applicants, then read this post to the end.
After reading this article, you will:
- Know how to check CBK shortlist
- Ascertain if your name is among the list of successful applicants
- Know when the screening or interview exercise will hold
- Documents that will be needed at the screening venue
So, let’s begin.
Is CBK Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Out?
Yes, the Central Bank of Kenya shortlisted candidates for recruitment and internship is out. You can download via CBK portal www.centralbank.go.ke following the guidelines in this article.
By default, Central Bank would reach out to successful applicants via SMS or email. We understand that this method could be impede due to network irregularities.
This is why, we have outlined an approach that favours everything and that is checking the shortlist online via CBK career portal.
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates
- NCRC Shortlisted Candidates
- KMA Shortlisted Candidates
- EACC Shortlisted Candidates
- KURA Shortlisted Candidates
- Qatar Airways Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check CBK Shortlisted Candidates
Whether you want to check CBK internship shortlisted candidates or for recruitment, below are the steps you should follow.
- First visit CBK portal www.centralbank.go.ke
- On the menu bar, hove your mouse to about and click career from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down and locate “recruitment” or “internship” shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download the pdf
- Now, open the pdf and search from your name or application number
Note: In the same pdf you downloaded is the interview schedule for selected applicants, so check which date, venue and time your name falls under.
Shortlisted candidates are to report the screening venue with the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
Ensure you report to the screening venue on time. Also, be in the best of manners to avoid any sort of disruption and most important silent your phone once the interview prosper begins.
And, that’s all we have for you today concerning CBK shortlisted candidates for internship and recruitment, if you have any other question, kindly indicate in the comment section below.
We recommend you also follow us on Google News to help you get more update concerning job vacancies in Kenya.