Latest update about BPP recruitment 2023/2024, Bureau of Public Procurement job application form, how to submit an application, recruitment portal www.bpp.gov.ng, starting/closing date etc. are available in this post.
Have heard about Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) before? Would you like to submit an application for the soon to commence recruitment exercise?
If yes, we’re excited to have you read this, here we have chronologically outlined all the necessary information you should note about BPP recruitment, continue reading.
Overview of BPP Recruitment Exercise
Before fully diving into BPP recruitment process and requirements, I want to quickly give an overview of the Bureau of Public Procurement for the benefit of those hearing for the first time.
Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is the Regulatory Authority responsible for Monitoring and Oversight of Public Procurement, Harmonizing the Existing Government Policies and Practices by Regulating, Setting Standards and developing the Legal Framework and Professional Capacity for Public Procurement in Nigeria.
Sequel to this, working in Bureau of Public Procurement is quite honourable, the salary range is attractive and other incentives included.
On yearly basis, the body do conduct a recruitment exercise for vacant positions in the commission, let proceed to confirm if the recruitment has started for this year.
Is BPP Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The Bureau of Public Procurement, BPP recruitment 2023 will soon commence a nationwide recruitment exercise. Suitably qualified candidates are to be on standby.
BPP job application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal www.bpp.gov.ng by prospective applicants who hails from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Other job you can apply today in Nigeria includes:
- CAC Recruitment
- OECD Recruitment
- Army Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Air Force Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- Prisons Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- SSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NNPC recruitment
- FCSC recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
General Requirements for BPP Recruitment 2023
On a general note, these are the basic requirements, the national Bureau of Public Procurement expects from prospective applicants.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicants with diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
BPP Recruitment Portal www.bpp.gov.ng
The online recruitment portal where prospective applicants are to submit their form is www.bpp.gov.ng. Although the recruitment is currently not ongoing, prospective are advise to visit this portal to explore vacancies once released.
How to Apply for BPP Recruitment 2023
- Visit the career portal www.bpp.gov.ng
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under quick links, click “careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Then login to fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- Then submit
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Success Tips for BPP Job Application
- You should only submit your form via BPP recruitment portal www.bpp.gov.ng
- No applicant is permitted to submit multiple applications
- Do not get involve in any monetary transaction in regards to the BPP recruitment form as the application form is totally free
- If for any reason you falsify your documents and then cause, you will be prosecuted
- Ensure you submit your form on or before the application deadline
BPP Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for BPP recruitment will be disclosed once the recruitment officially begins for this year. Meanwhile, if you have any question thus far, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
You can also follow us on Google News or subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the button on your screen.