Baringo County Government recruitment 2023 has commenced. Would you like to apply? If yes, read about the job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date etc. here.
If you reside in Baringo County and would like to work in the Public Service Board, then we’re glad to notify you that Baringo County government recruitment has begun.
Applications from interested candidates are welcome by the county government via their online application portal www.baringo.go.ke.
The steps on how to successfully submit an application for Baringo County jobs 2023 are outlined in this article, keep reading.
Are there Vacancies in Baringo County Government?
Yes, the government of Baringo County has advertised several vacant positions in the Public Service Board and currently calls on suitably qualified candidates to submit application on or before the set deadline.
The county government has also made it known that there is no payment required of applicants for the ongoing recruitment exercise. The process is totally free, all you have to do is follow through the guidelines on this page to apply.
Baringo County PSB Job Vacancies 2023
County Chief Officer
Under the county chief officer, below are the different departments which you can apply.
- Livestock Development, Fisheries and Blue Economy
- Tourism and Wild life Management
- Environment, Climate Change Management, Natural Resources and Mining
- Medical Services
- Lands and Physical Planning
- Housing and Urban Development
- Industry, Commerce, Cooperative and Enterprise Development
- Roads and Transport
- Public Works and Infrastructure
- Water, Sanitation and Irrigation
- Education and Vocational Training
- Youth Affairs, Sports and Gender
- Culture, Social Services and Heritage
- Finance and Revenue Management
- Devolution and Special Programs
- Public Service, Administration, ICT & E-Government
- Economic Planning
- Public Health Services
2. County Audit Committee
3. Member – County Audit Committee
4. Deputy Director Enforcement and Security Services
5. Fleet Manager
Baringo County Government Recruitment Portal
Persons interested in this job vacancies are to visit the online application portal for Baringo County Government Recruitment (www.baringo.go.ke) to explore vacant positions and then apply accordingly.
Would you also like to apply for:
- Busia County Recruitment
- Kenyatta University Recruitment
- Nandi County Recruitment
- Elgeyo-Marakwet County Recruitment
- Kirinyaga County Government Recruitment
- Muranga County Government Recruitment
- Kiambu County Recruitment
- Uasin Gishu County Recruitment
- Trans-Nzoia County Government Recruitment
- Samburu County Recruitment
- West Pokot County Recruitment
Requirements for Baringo County Government Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying must be a Kenya citizen
- He or she must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Candidate applying should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should have a criminal record free background
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
How to Apply for Baringo County Government Recruitment 2023
- You’re to first visit the recruitment portal www.baringo.go.ke
- write a cover letter, indicating the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), Academic, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope indicating the position on top.
Your application should be addressed and submitted to:
- The Secretary/CEO
- Baringo County Public Service Board
- Mwalimu PLAZA–2nd Floor
- O.Box 585-30400
Note the following:
- You are required to indicate your County, Sub-County and Ward of residence
- Youth, women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Baringo County Government is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Baringo County Government Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Baringo County Government Recruitment is 5th January, 2023 by 5:00pm. Applicants are to submit their form on or before the set deadline.
We hope this article was insightful, if you have a question, do not hesitate to let us know via the comment section below. You can also follow us on Google News for more update.