AMCON recruitment 2023/2024 has commenced. Update about Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment 2023, job application form, vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date and other necessary information are available here.
Are you a graduate in Nigeria currently searching for a suitable job opportunity? If yes, considering AMCON recruitment 2023 would be a great choice.
This article is design to serve as a guide on how to successfully submit an application for AMCON recruitment 2023. Other necessary information concerning Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria recruitment are as well highlighted here.
AMCON Recruitment Form 2023
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) was initiated for the sole aim of stabilizing and re-vitalizing tool in the Nigerian economy.
AMCON is a friendly and exiting environment to be because you will learn a lot from highly professionals and bright fresh graduates.
According to AMCON, the Caliber of personnels needed must be:
- People with excellent ability to work as team leads and players.
- People who can think strategically and proffer solutions to problems.
- Candidates with excellent organisational skills.
- Individuals with good ability/eagerness to learn.
- Performance driven individuals.
Like every other entity, AMCON recruitment upholds certain core values such as Professionalism, Loyalty, Integrity, Fairness/Equity and Excellence.
Facts about AMCON Recruitment 2023
According to AMCON, prospective applicants of the job vacancies advertised, should take note of the following facts.
- First is that anyone applying should be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidates are not to make payment to anyone in respect to this job application form
- The application form is free and accessible via the online recruitment portal
- Prospective applicant should have National ID, Driver’s License or any other form of identification
- No candidate should apply for more than one positions at a time to avoid disqualification
- Do not pay anyone to gain favour in AMCON recruitment exercise
- Endeavour to submit your application on or before the application deadline
- We do not influence Busia County Government recruitment process; we only share helpful tips to enable you successful submit an application
- Applicants are to submit application through AMCON recruitment portal www.amcon.com.ng or head office.
Is AMCON Recruitment Form 2023 Out?
No, Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON recruitment 2023 has not yet started. Prospective applicants are to frequently check the online recruitment portal www.amcon.com.ng for update.
Are you wondering who is eligible to apply for this job? If yes, AMCON recruitment application form is open and accessible by interested persons from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
Would you also like to apply for:
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- NAICOM Recruitment
- FJSC Recruitment
- Shell Recruitment
- IFC Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- African Union Recruitment
- IOM Recruitment
- UN Volunteers Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- UNHCR Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Dangote Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
General Requirements for AMCON Recruitment 2023
These are the general criteria Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) expects from her prospective applicants.
- As an applicant of Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria jobs, you be a Nigerian with valid means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Do your possible best to adhere accordingly because these are the benchmark for selection of successful applicants.
AMCON Application Portal www.amcon.com.ng
The fill and submission of AMCON recruitment form is done via the online application portal being https://amcon.com.ng/career.php. Another alternative might be submitting via the head office or any branch close to you.
How to Apply for AMCON Recruitment 2023
Write a cover letter, an up-to-date CV, scan both academic and professional credentials, then visit AMCON job portal https://amcon.com.ng/career.php, access the application form, fill your correct details, upload the documents and then submit.
Note that you must validate if the AMCON recruitment ha started yet before proceeding to the application portal.
AMCON Recruitment Deadline 2023
The closing date for Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) recruitment has not yet been announced because the recruitment exercise has not officially commenced.
We will update this page once the recruitment exercise officially begins, in other not to miss the update, subscribe to our notification bell or follow us on Google News.