ABSA bank recruitment 2023/2024: Detailed information about ABSA bank job vacancies, application form, recruitment portal www.absabank.co.ke, requirements, how to apply and closing date are available in this post.
Would you like to explore ABSA bank job vacancies to select most suitable for your qualification, desire, aim and career goal? If yes great.
In this article we will help you achieve that because we have outline carefully what ABSA bank recruitment is all about, what the eligibility criteria are and how you can off course apply and get the job.
After reading this article, you will understand what ABSA bank stands for, is there are job vacancies now, the requirements for the available positions and how to apply, thereafter the closing date.
Let’s dive in.
Are there Job Vacancies in ABSA Bank 2023?
Yes, ABSA bank is currently recruiting people for vacant positions. According to them, interested candidates can submit their application via the online recruitment portal www.absabank.co.ke.
Just incase you’re curious, all the counties in Kenya are eligible to apply as listed below. I’d also want you to note that the job application form is free.
|Kakamega||Taita Mak Taveta|
ABSA Bank Job Vacancies 2023
- La Riba Universal Banker
- Credit Manager
- Sales Manager, Telemarketing Unit
- Solutions Architect Specialist
- Underwriting Manager
- Senior Communication Manager
- Premier Relationship Manager
- Core Banking Specialist
- Head of Corporate sales
These are the different vacant positions that necessitate ABSA bank recruitment and you can apply for any of them now following the guidelines below.
Requirements for ABSA Bank Recruitment 2023
- Candidate applying for any of the above positions must be a Kenya citizen
- Candidate must have the acceptable means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate applying should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Candidate must possess diploma, bachelors or master’s degree as the case may be
- Depending on the position, candidates who have atleast five (5) years of working experience has a great advantage
- Candidate should be very proficient in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Candidate applying should possess, analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, ability to mobilize resources and negotiation skills
- Applicant should fulfil the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
In addition to the above requirements, below are the technical skills required from prospective applicant irrespective of the positions you’re applying.
Technology Skills: Knowledge of computerized banking applications and spreadsheets
Conceptual and analytical skills: Ability to quickly grasp and understand systems and keen on details
Risk management: Ability to anticipate and mitigate risk by implementing appropriate risk management policies for the bank
Compliance and Regulatory Framework: Top nick understanding of the regulatory issues, reporting, and operational requirements as provided by CBK, KBA, KRA etc
Basic Credit Skills: Good knowledge of personal and business credit underwriting and portfolio management
Audit standards & Legislation: Good knowledge of International Accounting and Audit Standards, and Legislation
Shariah-compliant product knowledge: Well-rounded knowledge of Shariah products, Islamic Banking contracts. Operations and processed and excellent knowledge of bank policies and procedures to consistently achieve the required compliance standard.
ABSA Bank Recruitment Portal
https://www.absa.africa/careers is the direct recruitment portal for ABSA bank recruitment but you could also access the page by visiting the official website www.absabank.co.ke.
Here are other trending job opportunities in Kenya you could also apply for:
- NCBA Bank Recruitment
- ICTA Job Vacancies
- KEMRI Recruitment
- KCGS Recruitment
- AP Recruitment
- IPOA Recruitment
- SRC Recruitment
- CRA Recruitment
- PSC Recruitment
- NACC Recruitment
How to Apply for ABSA Bank Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps on how to submit an application successfully for ABSA bank recruitment 2023.
- First visit the application portal www.absabank.co.ke
- Click careers on the menu bar
- Select job opportunities
- Then choose the position you wish to apply
- Read through the application instructions
- Fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
We recommend you print out the acknowledgement slip after successfully submitting your application or better still save it as pdf.
ABSA Bank Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date for ABSA Bank recruitment is Tuesday, 18th April, 2023. Candidates are advice to submit their form on or below this deadline.
I hope the above information will help you attain success in the 2023 ABSA bank recruitment exercise. If you need more update from us concerning bank jobs, subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News.
Finally, if there is anything you don’t seem to understand about ABSA bank job application? If yes, kindly let us know in the comment section below.